Education and Qualifications
1992-1998 Malta khare Primary School, Duhok, Kurdistan, Iraq
1998-2001 Malta Secondary School, Duhok, Kurdisatn, Iraq
2001-2004 Malta high School, Duhok, Kurdistan, Iraq
2004-2008 BSc in Animal Production at…………………….. University of Duhok, Kurdistan, Iraq.
2011-2012 MSc in Livestock Production Science at Equine and Animal Science . Writtle College – University of Essex, United Kingdom.
Currently the scientific names changed to assistant lecturer at University of Duhok, 03/03/2012 to present-
- Member of the Kurdistan Agronomist Syndicate since 2008.
- Member of British Society of Animal Science since Dec 2012.
- MSc thesis title:- The Effect of Thymol on Lipid Oxidation……………., Submitted to Writtle College – University of Essex, United Kingdom.
- Ibrahim, A. Baker, Khalil, A.D. Oray and Khabat, N. Hussein (2014) Effect of Thyme Leaves Extract on Quality of Lamb and Chicken Meat during Storage, Food Science and Quality Management, .27.
- Worked with Iraqi Independent High Electoral commission IHEC as station director in (Kurdistan parliament election 25 July, 2009) and (Iraq Parliament election in 07 March, 2010.
- Studied English language at English Language Teaching Centre (ELTC)-Edinburgh University, from 4 July 2011 to 8 September 2011.
- Member of Examination committee for undergraduates, Faculty of agriculture and forestry university of Duhok 2013-2014.
- Member of Organization committee for Workshop related to current issues that faces poultry production in Kurdistan and how to find solutions 26 May, 2014.
- Attendance to the 1st international scientific agricultural conference Held in faculty of agricultural science – University of Sulaimani 20-21 November, 2013
- Participation in EndNote X4 workshop Entitled Easy Thesis and papers writing with EndNote X4 Program. Held at Cultural center – University of Duhok (14th – 15th April 2013).
- Successfully completed and got the certificate in the course of teaching methods for higher education that held at Training and Development center at UoD, Nov, 2013 – Jan, 2014.